The Kaltura Webcasting application is designed to let you show and hide the different tabs and features.
In the Moderator/Presenter/Producer's screen:
- To show or hide the Q&A panel (All) click the Q&A icon.
- To show or hide Analytics, click the Analytics icon or click (Alt+a).
- To show or hide the speaker notes, click the Notes icon.
- To upload a slide deck, click Add New Slide Deck (see Uploading Slide Decks in Managing Slide Broadcast for details).
- To add polls to the broadcast, in the Timeline tab at the bottom of the application, click the plus button and select Poll (see Kaltura Webcasting Polls for details).
Use the Options tab in MediaSpace Editing page to determine the behavior of comments in the Webcast event Page. You can allow comments, if you want people to comment on the Event page, or disable this feature if you do not want to allow people to comment.