In the live analytics tab, you can see near real-time analytics of the event.
Accessing Live Analytics
The Analytics window is displayed on the right side of Kaltura Webcasting Application. Click the icon to open the Analytics pane. To show or hide the analytics click the Analytics icon or use [Alt + A] keyboard shortcut.
Understanding Live Analytics:
- The following data appears in the Live Analytics section:
- Number of current attendees in the number on the top right
- Number of attendees with historical data in the graph.
Note: if the webcast event is longer than 30 minutes, you may view historical attending data by using the scroller below the graph.
If you scrolled back, you can go back to viewing the last received data by clicking on the top right of the graph.
- Average bit rate – the average bitrate the attendees are viewing in the last minute
- Average buffering –the average buffering time the attendees are experiencing in the last minute
Viewers watching the DVR will not appear under the Live Viewers list.
To export the Webcasting Analytics
- Click on the Analytics icon to return to the configuration icon.
- Click on Export.