This article describes how to access the Media Entry page and view media in KMS and KAF.
You must have media uploaded to in order to view media. See My Media - Upload/Add Media for instructions on uploading and adding media.
- Access My Media page.
- Click on the thumbnail or title of the desired media entry. The Media Entry page displays.
Media Entry page display for KMS users:
Media Entry page display for KAF users:
The user may view the media and customize his/her viewing experience.
- For KMS users, the Related Media on the right of the page displays media related to the media currently displayed in the player.
- In the player, users may play/pause the media, adjust the volume, choose Closed Caption, report the video, adjust playback speed, expand the player screen, choose full screen, link to www.kaltura.com, and search. If enabled, users may show/hide transcript and download and print the transcription file.
- To the right of the media title, KMS and KAF users may like or unlike the media and see how many comments have been left by viewers. Additionally, KMS users can see how many times the media has been viewed.
- On an iOS device, a built-in iOS media player plays MediaSpace media.