This documentation describes how to work in the My Media Page.
To access the My Media Page
- For KMS users, select My Media from the User drop down menu.
- For KAF users, select My Media from the list of menu items.
The My Media page displays.
If you cannot access the My Media tab content/actions, ask your MediaSpace administrator to give you the required permission.
The My Media page lists previously uploaded media. From here, you can:
- View media
- Edit metadata or delete the media
- Select a thumbnail
- Publish media. (See Publish Media in MediaSpace and Publish Media in KAF.)
- Create a playlist, add media to a playlist, or remove media from a playlist. (See Create and Add Media to a Playlist in MediaSpace and Creating Media Gallery Playlists in KAF.)
- Manage playlists. (See Manage Playlists in MediaSpace and Manage Channel and Media Gallery Playlists.)
- Share and embed Media