This article describes how to change or modify a KMS or KAF entry's display.
To customize the display
- Login to KMS or KAF.
- Navigate to My Media.
- Select an entry and click the Edit icon or select Edit from the Actions drop down menu. The Edit Entry page displays.
- Click on the Display tab.
- Choose from the following options to customize the design of the entry page. Note that the availability of the possible settings depends on your Kaltura administrator's configuration:
- Choose a custom player for the page. The choices available are from a predefined set of players supplied by the admin.
- Uncheck the UI elements that you want to hide on the entry page.
- Header – The Header includes the entire bar on the top of the KMS/KAF screen. If a you decide to remove it, it will also remove the logo, and all other links.
- Header logo – The KMS/KAF main logo on the top left of KMS/KAF screen.
- Sidebar – The sidebar refers to the bar to the right of the player. Depending on your KMS/KAF settings, you may or may not have a sidebar, related media, or a playlist chosen by the admin.
- Entry properties – The properties are right below the player, containing the entry’s name, owner, and 3 counter icons for views, comments and likes.
- Entry tabs – Below the properties tab, the entry tab includes the Details, Share, Attachments and the Actions drop down menu.
- Comments – The comment section, if enabled in your KMS/KAF.
- Footer – The KMS/KAF footer.
- Choose a background color for the entry page.
- Upload a CSS file to alter only this single page.
- Upload a new logo that will replace the existing one when viewing this page.
- Click Save entry theme.
The following shows a sample configuration where all boxes have been unchecked and the background color was changed.
The resulting media is displayed as follows: