This article describes how to edit metadata in My Media.
- Access the Edit Media Page.
- Click on the Details tab.
- Fill in or modify the various metadata fields:
- Name - A name for your media item (required).
- Description - A description for your media item. Use the buttons above the text box to format the description text.
- Tags - Tags to identify your media item. For ease of use and to encourage tag consistency, as you type, suggestions are displayed based on tags already used in this account.
- Click Save.
Depending on how your account is configured, there could be additional metadata fields, some of which may be required for publishing.