NOTE: Support for CaptureSpace ended on June 1, 2019.
Kaltura Capture Desktop Recorder enables easy video creation anywhere by anyone.
Kaltura Capture has a simple user interface, requiring only one click to record, without complex setup or a lengthy learning curve. Kaltura Capture is supported on both Windows and Mac. You can record two camera inputs at once, two screens, or a camera and a screen. Kaltura Capture automatically uploads new videos into the Kaltura MediaSpace video portal or Kaltura integrations with Learning and Content Management Systems.
Kaltura Capture includes:
- Screen and webcam capture in one click
- Automatic slide detection and creation of searchable chapters
- Support for software management install
- Seamless uploading to Learning and Content Management Systems and Kaltura MediaSpace
- Intuitive user interface
And much more.
- Getting started with Kaltura Capture
- Kaltura Capture Recording Options
- Completing and Uploading your Recording
For detailed instructions on installing, upgrading, using, and troubleshooting Kaltura Capture, please see the following guides:
Did not find what you are looking for?
Please check out the Kaltura Capture Frequently Asked Questions or tell us what is missing.
We are committed to improving our documentation and your feedback is important to us!
Please leave your comments and suggestions in the Comments section below.