KMC Analytics Dashboards
KMC analytics dashboards provide admins with detailed dashboards, showing in-depth, granular data and actionable insights, on their audience engagement and video usage. Admins can use these dashboards to optimize their video content and performance and ensure their KPIs are met.
To access the Kaltura Analytics Dashboards
- Login to your Kaltura Management Console Account.
- Click Analytics to open the Analytics Dashboards.
The Analytics tabs for the various dashboards are displayed.
- Select the dashboard you want to view.
You can also access the Analytics Dashboards from the entry, playlist or category pages.
The Analytics tab in KMC includes the following dashboards:
- Audience Analytics - How users consume and engage with content?
- Contributors - Who are the users that are creating content? and with what tools?
- Usage - System reports including BW, storage and transcoding consumption.
- Real-time Analytics - Dashboard of analytics for live events in the past 7 days.
- Entry Level Analytics - Dashboard analyzing a specific entry.
- User Analytics - Dashboard providing a view of a user’s activities, including highlights, insights, and details of engagement and contribution.
- Engagement Analytics - How users engage with your content, so you can track and optimize your content.
- Content Interactions- How users are interacting with the player,
- Technology Dashboard - Provides data on the technology that is used by your users.
- Geo-Location - provides the ranking of the geographical distribution of your users, whether by plays, views or drop-off rate.
- Playlist Analytics - Discover all the activities pertaining to a specific playlist.
- Category Analytics - Dashboard containing data analysis about a category.
- Webcasting Entry Level Analytics - Dashboard about how users engage with a specific Webcasting entry.
- VOD Analytics - Dashboard analyzing a specific VOD entry.
Admins can use these dashboards to understand how users are viewing and creating video across their organization. Each dashboard includes tools for filtering and slicing the data, to identify trends and seasonality.
As a reference for analytics terms and definitions, please see the Advanced Analytics Terminology article.
Analytics for Multi-Account
Analytics are also available for multi-account organizations with a parent partner ID and child partner IDs. To read more about the multi-account management feature see Multi Account Management. When logged in to the parent partner ID KMC, an option to toggle between Parent Only and All Accounts will be available when viewing the analytics dashboards.