KMC Analytics Dashboards
KMC analytics dashboards provide admins with detailed dashboards, showing in-depth, granular data and actionable insights, on their audience engagement and video usage. Admins can use these dashboards to optimize their video content and performance and ensure their KPIs are met.
The Analytics tab in KMC includes the following dashboards:
- Audience Analytics - How users consume and engage with content?
- Contributors - Who are the users that are creating content? and with what tools?
- Usage - System reports including BW, storage and transcoding consumption
- Real-time Analytics Next Generation - Dashboard of analytics for live events in the past 7 days
- Entry Level Analytics - Dashboard analyzing a specific entry
- User Analytics - Dashboard providing a view of a user’s activities, including highlights, insights, and details of engagement and contribution.
- Category Analytics - Dashboard containing data analysis about a category.
Admins can use these dashboards to understand how users are viewing and creating video across their organization. Each dashboard includes tools for filtering and slicing the data, to identify trends and seasonality.
Analytics for Multi-Account
Analytics are also available for multi-account organizations with a parent partner ID and child partner IDs. To read more about the multi-account management feature see Multi Account Management. When logged in to the parent partner ID KMC, an option to toggle between Parent Only and All Accounts will be available when viewing the analytics dashboards.