Maybe you just received a link to a Kaltura virtual classroom or webinar? See what to check before your live session and what to expect the first time you join a Kaltura Live Room virtual classroom or webinar. In this article we cover what you need to make sure you are good to go!
1. Check Your Setup Beforehand
2. Join Your Session
- Click the URL that was shared with you - make sure you are using Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Enter in your name and email address.
- Click the Join The Class button.
💡Please check out Join A Kaltura Live Room for additional information.
3. Participate In Your Session
- Activate Your Webcam and Mic - Join the conversation by turning on your webcam and mic. When you are broadcasting, every other participant can see and/or hear you.
- Send Chat Messages - Send instant chat messages to greet other participants and contribute to the live discussion.
- Raise Your Hand - Grab the instructor's attention by raising your hand.
4. Receive Permissions
- Draw On The Whiteboard
- Annotate Files
- Play Files
- Share Your Screen
- Write Notes