See what to check before your live session and what to expect the first time you join a Kaltura LIve Room virtual classroom or webinar.
1. Check Your Setup Beforehand
2. Join Your Session
- Click the URL that was shared with you - make sure you are using Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Enter in your name and email address.
- Click the Join The Class button.
3. Participate In Your Session
- Activate Your Webcam and Mic - Join the conversation by turning on your webcam and mic. When you are broadcasting, every other participant can see and/or hear you.
- Send Chat Messages - Send instant chat messages to greet other participants and contribute to the live discussion.
- Raise Your Hand - Grab the instructor's attention by raising your hand.
- Draw On The Whiteboard
- Annotate Files
- Play Files
- Share Your Screen
- Write Notes