When joining a Kaltura Meetings Live room, you will automatically be prompted to activate your webcam and microphone and be asked to give your browser permission to access them. Once you give permission, you will be prompted to choose your webcam and microphone.
Activate Your Devices
The first time you join a Kaltura Meetings live session, you are prompted to Activate your webcam and microphone.
1. When ready, click Activate.
2. You're prompted by your browser to allow access to your webcam and microphone. Click Allow
1. When ready, click Activate
2. Make sure your webcam and microphone are shared.
Choose Your Devices
You will be prompted to choose which devices you want to use in your live session.
1. Choose your Camera
2. Select Next
3. Choose your microphone
4. Click Next
5. Choose your Audio Output (Speakers)
6. Click Next
💡Only Chrome (not Firefox) will ask you to choose your Audio Output. Once you finish choosing your devices, you will automatically be brought to the stage.