Upload files to your Kaltura Live Room classroom then share them with your session participants.
Upload Files To Your Virtual Classroom
Some of the file types that you can share in your live class for synchronous viewing are:
- Presentations — PPT, PPTX
- Video — MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV
- Image — PDF, PNG, JPG
- Document — DOC, DOCX
- Spreadsheet — XLS, XLSX
- Audio — MP3
- Click the Files button on top left
- Click the Add File button to launch your local file browser
- Select the file/s you want to upload
- Click the confirmation button (Ok/Open/etc...)
Utilize shift+click or command+click to select multiple files to upload at one time.
- Click and drag file from your desktop
- Drop the file in the dashed line box to upload it to the current folder
Upload File Size Limit
Free Kaltura Smart accounts allow you to upload up to 2GB of files while paid plans allow you to upload more than 5GB of content.
Terms: File size limit, file upload size, file capacity, file storage, file limit, storage limit