Upload files to your Kaltura Live Room classroom then share them with your session participants.
Upload Files To Your Virtual Classroom
You can upload files by clicking the Add File button or by dragging & dropping a file from your desktop to the folder.
Some of the file types that you can share in your live class for synchronous viewing are:
- Presentations — PPT, PPTX
- Video — MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV
- Image — PDF, PNG, JPG
- Document — DOC, DOCX
- Spreadsheet — XLS, XLSX
- Audio — MP3
- Click the Files button on top left.
- Click the Add File button to launch your local file browser.
- Select the file/s you want to upload.
- Click the confirmation button (Ok/Open/etc...).
The files are uploaded directly to the current folder you are in.
Utilize shift+click or command+click to select multiple files to upload at one time.
Drag-and-drop files directly from your desktop to upload files.
- Click and drag file from your desktop.
- Drop the file in the dashed line box to upload it to the current folder.
To upload a file to a specific folder, drag the file to the folder. When the folder is highlighted in blue drop the file. You are redirected to the folder and the file is uploaded there.
Upload File Size Limit
The single file upload size is up to 1GB. You will not be able to upload single files that are larger than 1GB. Recordings done through Kaltura Cloud Recording may exceed 1GB.
Free Kaltura Smart accounts allow you to upload up to 2GB of files while paid plans allow you to upload more than 5GB of content.
Terms: File size limit, file upload size, file capacity, file storage, file limit, storage limit