This article describes how to work in the Playlist Details page in KMS.
To access the Playlist Details page
There are two ways to access the Playlist Details page - from the My Playlist page or from the Playlist Playback page.
If you cannot access the Playlist Details page, ask your MediaSpace administrator to give you the required permission.
- Access the My Playlists page and click Playlist Details under the desired playlist.
- Access the Playlist Playback page and click on the name of the playlist (underlined at the top right of the page).
The Playlist Details page displays.
- Click Read More to expand the description of the playlist. Click Show Less to collapse the description.
- Click the arrow to the right of the desired media to expand the description of that media. Click the arrow again to collapse the description.
- Click a media's name or thumbnail to start playing the playlist starting with the selected media.
The Playlist Details page includes the following information:
- Thumbnail and Playlist Name
- Creator, number of items in the playlist, status, and when it was last updated
- Description and tags
- Watch Now button that directs users to the Playlist Playback page
- Share & Embed button that directs users to the Share & Embed page
- Edit button that directs users to the Edit Playlist Details page
- List of all items in the playlist, including a thumbnail, name, creator, description, tags, number of likes, number of plays, and number of comments.