As the presenter in a live Webcasting event, you are the main focus of the event. When preparing for a live event, these are the key factors you should be aware of as the presenter:
- Prepare the slidedeck in advance.
- Remember that there is no support for slide animations or embedded videos in the slides.
- Don't forget to use the Polls feature, which is of the best engagement tools for presenters, allowing you to to connect to the live audience and engage the audience interactively.
- Interact with the audience by soliciting questions from the audience. If there is a local audience, it's particularly important to engage the live audience watching the broadcast.
- Be prepared - plan to be at the live event venue earlier than the speaking engagement.