This session is intended for admin and will cover what is the Kaltura MediaSpace (KMS) Admin page. We will explore the configuration modules and configure our design, settings and styling of our MediaSpace portal.
Upon completion of this learning session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand Kaltura MediaSpace Admin page.
- Configure your KMS global modules.
- Understand the different types of roles and permissions.
- How to create galleries.
- How to configure category, channel, custom and editing modules.
Kaltura MediaSpace Admin Page
- Introduction to KMS Admin Page.
Logging into KMS Admin Page
- How to log in to KMS Admin Page, and an overview of site homepage.
- Learn the workflow and best practice process on how to configure your global settings for your MediaSpace portal.
- Gallery Creation
- Gallery Privacy Settings
- Gallery Members
- Gallery Configuration
- Gallery Moderation
- Section will go in dept how to create a gallery, the privacy settings and members entitlements within a gallery. In addition, gain additional trips and tricks to moderate your content within a gallery.
Roles and Permissions
- Overview of the KMS roles and entitlements.
- Header Menu
- Static Page
- Will go over how to design and style your MediaSpace portal.
- Content Policy
- Personal Capture
- Replace Media
- Download Media
- Custom Data
- Email Notification
- Side my Media
- Slide Playlist
- Will go over additional module that can enhance your MediaSpace portal.
- Channel Categories
- Channel Members
- Channel Moderation
- Channel Subscription
- Channel Theme
- Channel Topics
- Section will cover how to add additional restriction to your channel creations and best practice to manage and order.
Getting Help / Questions