This article describes how to enable the Kaltura Capture security setting on MAC OSX.
- The screen error "Failed to stop recording. Please try again." is displayed when attempting to stop the recording.
- Kaltura Capture is not allowed to record the content of your screen.
Enable the security setting on MAC OSX using the following steps:
- Close Kaltura Capture.
- Go to 'System Preferences'.
- Click on Security & Privacy.
4. Go to 'Screen Recording' and check the box next to 'KalturaCapture' .
If you attempt to enable the security setting on MAC OSX while Kaltura Capture is still open, a pop-up window displays instructing you to close the application for the changes to take effect.