You can embed content in two ways - into a document in the course content (see below) or directly in the course content.
- Navigate to the desired course.
- Open the “Course Content” section and navigate to the document.
- Click the “+” sign in the editor and choose the “Insert/Edit LTI Item”.
- Locate the Browse Search and Embed (BSE) tool within the Content Market. (Note: The embed tool may have a different name than the one indicated in the image).
- Click to launch the tool and select your media. The embedded content will be displayed on the document:
- Save your changes.