This article describes how to create an assignment using Kaltura's Video Quiz (VQ) that integrates with the Blackboard Gradebook.
To create an assignment using VQ that integrates with the Blackboard Gradebook
- Create a video quiz in your My Media – See How to create a Quiz with VQ.
- Make sure "Edit Mode" is on.
- Navigate to the course "Content" section.
- In the "Assessments" menu select "Kaltura Video Quiz" (or the new tool name you configured).
In using KAF/LMS integration, in order for quiz scores to pass to the LMS gradebook, you must launch the quiz from the Assessments tab. If a quiz is launched from a Course Gallery, the quiz score will not pass to the gradebook. Only quizzes launched from Assessments will pass grades.
5. Select a quiz from My Media or create a new one.
6. Define other Mashup Item configurations.
7. Click Submit.
When students answer and submit their quizzes (see Taking a Quiz) the grade is automatically sent to the Blackboard Grade Center for the relevant assignment and student.