This guide describes how to deploy the Kaltura Video Quiz Canvas Gradebook Integration.
Please refer to the official and latest product release notes for last-minute updates. Technical support may be obtained directly from: Kaltura Customer Care.
Contact Us: Please send your documentation-related comments and feedback or report mistakes to email@example.com. We are committed to improving our documentation and your feedback is important to us.
This guide is for Canvas and Kaltura administrators that intend to integrate the Kaltura Video Quiz (VQ) feature with the Canvas Gradebook.
- Kaltura Video App for Canvas should be installed on your Canvas environment
- If you haven’t already, re-install the Media Gallery and BSE (Browse, Search and Embed tool) with the latest content item message based integration. The new xml can be generated using your KAF instance.
For additional information please review the Kaltura Video App for Canvas Deployment Guide
To deploy the Kaltura Video Quiz Canvas Gradebook Integration
- In your Canvas environment, go to Settings and click Apps:
- Click View App Configurations to open the list of external apps:
The External Apps list is displayed.
- Click Add New App to open the Add App dialog.
- Select Paste XML from the Configuration Type drop down menu.
Enter the following information:
Name (only affects the list of installed tools)
“Kaltura Video Quiz”
You Kaltura account Partner Id
Your account administrator secret
Paste the content of the Video Quiz xml
- Click Submit.
- In your KAF admin go to module: Ltigrading and enable, then click Save.