This session is intended for administrators & end users and will provide information about the Kaltura Meetings and Virtual Classroom tools. We’re going to touch on getting set-up, best practices, and put a special focus on the interactive tools and capabilities that can be used to leverage your communication.
- What is Kaltura Meeting?
- Best practices for using Live Rooms.
- How to successfully prepare, run, and manage a live room?
- Get to know all of of the interactive and collaborative tools.
- MediaSpace/ KAF permissions in live rooms.
- How to set and configure the Kaltura Meetings Module within Kaltura MediaSpace and KAF applications?
- Kaltura Meeting / Virtual Classroom
- What is the purpose of this training?
- Get started! how to launch the live room?
- Learn how to launch the live room from a MediaSpace channel or a course Media Gallery.
- Review the way participants will join the live room via Channel or course Media Gallery.
- Learn how to adjust your devices and set up your environment.
- Manage your Participants! Invite your participants and manage participant's permissions.
- Learn how to invite participants via a link.
- Understand how to give specific permissions to your participants and how to set the room default permissions.
- Get ready! Set the room, upload files, and manage your playlist.
- Understand the different room modes and use cases.
- Learn how to prepare your files and upload them prior to the session.
- Learn how to utilize the live room playlist.
- Make your session interactive! Learn how to use the room tools.
- Get an overview of the room’s interactive tools: YouTube, Whiteboard, Desktop Sharing, Video Library, and Recording.
- Review the tool's capabilities, best practice, and tips.
- Learn how to Breakout your session into smaller discussion groups
- Make your participants engaged, initiate a quiz!
- Learn how to create quizzes and review quizzes results.
- Tips and tricks! More features, viewing options, and tips!
- Review the browser focus feature to track your participant's attention.
- Learn how to change the room view.
- Learn about notes, room different chats, and chat settings.
- Kaltura meeting/virtual classroom for Admins
- Newrow module- learn how to configure the Newrow module for your KMS/KAF instance.
- Learn how to access and manage the Rooms Portal.
Getting Help / Questions