This session is intended for administrators & end users and will provide information about the Kaltura Meetings and Virtual Classroom tools. We’re going to touch on getting set-up, best practices, and put a special focus on the interactive tools and capabilities that can be used to leverage your communication.
- What is Kaltura Meeting/Virtual Classroom ?
- Best practices for using virtual rooms.
- How to successfully prepare, run, and manage a live room?
- Get to know all of of the interactive and collaborative tools.
- How to use roles and permissions?
- How to set and configure the Kaltura Meetings/Virtual Classroom Module within Kaltura MediaSpace and KAF applications?
- Kaltura Meeting / Virtual Classroom
- Introduction, how to use and what is its purpose?
- Review the recommended setup and use
- Learn how to enable and configure Newrow module for your KMS/KAF instance.
- Loggin to Mediaspace or KAF applications and enable the Virtual Classroom.
- How to log in Kaltura applications, and how it enable the virtual room in your channel or course.
- Creating a Virtual Classroom
- Learn to create a Virtual Classroom using the application.
- Acquire configuration and management tips for your virtual room.
- Understand the different class modes and use case
- Learn how to prepare your files and upload them prior to the session.
- Review the methods to invite your participants
- Set participants permissions
- Understand how to give specific permissions to your participants
- Understand the moderator's capabilities
- Desktop Sharing
- Video Library
- Overview all the tools and capabilities, best practice and tips.
- Learn about the different chat boxes and when to use each one.
Smart management tips
- Track the participants focus
- When to use the Live button?
- Set the presenter webcam position
- Learn tips and tricks how to keep your audience attention and track their focus.
- Understand how to manage your courses content, users, files and session stats.
Getting Help / Questions