This article describes how to create an assignment that uses Kaltura's Video Quiz's feature that integrates with the Sakai Gradebook.
To create an assignment using Kaltura's Video Quiz (VQ) that integrates with the Sakai Gradebook
- Create a video quiz in your My Media – See Creating and Editing Video Quizzes.
- Navigate to the site’s Lessons tab.
- Click on Add Content>Add External Tool.
- Locate and click on the new tool your admin created. The Kaltura BSE page will open.
- In the "Preconfigured Tool" select "Kaltura In-Video Quiz" (or the new tool name you configured).
- Select a quiz from My Media or create a new one.
- Define your grade settings (please note scale is not supported) and other configuration.
- Click Save.
When students answer and submit their quiz, see Taking a Quiz, the grade is automatically sent to the Sakai Gradebook for the relevant assignment and student.