This article describes how to create an assignment that uses Kaltura's Video Quiz feature and integrates with the Canvas Gradebook.
To create an assignment using Kaltura's Video Quiz (VQ) that integrates with the Canvas Gradebook
- Create a video quiz in your My Media – See How to create a Quiz with VQ.
- In a course go to the Assignments tab.
- Add a new assignment
- Do not add any Kaltura content in the text-editor. You may add text or any other attachments.
- Select submission type “External Tool”.
- Click "Find", a pop up will appear.
- Select the In Video Quiz tool (or the new tool name you configured).
- Select a quiz from My Media.
- Click Select again in the Configure External Tool Window.
- Save and publish the assignment.
When students answer and submit their quiz, see Taking a Quiz, the grade is automatically sent to the Canvas Gradebook for the relevant assignment and student.