This article describes how to create an assignment using Kaltura's Video Quiz's and integrating with the Blackboard Grade Book.
To create an assignment using Kaltura's Video Quiz (VQ) that integrates with the Blackboard Grade Book
- Create a video quiz in your My Media – See How to create a Quiz with VQ.
- Make sure "Edit Mode" is on.
- Navigate to the course "Content" section.
- In the "Assessments" menu select "Kaltura Video Quiz" (or the new tool name you configured).
- Select a quiz from My Media or create a new one.
- Define other Mashup Item configurations.
- Click Submit.
When students answer and submit their quizzes (see Taking a Quiz) the grade is automatically sent to the Blackboard Grade Center for the relevant assignment and student.