To edit a Transcoding Profile
- Select the Settings tab and then select Transcoding Settings.
The Default Transcoding Flavors window is displayed showing the flavors you selected for the Default Transcoding profile.
- On the lower left corner, click on Switch to Advanced Mode.
The Transcoding Profiles window is displayed.
- Click on a Transcoding Profile (Name) to edit or click Delete to remove a transcoding profile.
- Use the checkbox to select flavors to add or remove.
- Enter the Default Metadata Settings Entry ID (Optional). This feature is useful if you want to set default metadata settings such as tags/categories to files you ingest. See XREF
- If your account is used and configured to ingest content from Remote Storage- select the remote storage name from the menu (Optional).
- Click Save Changes.