To learn how to create players, refer to the Kaltura_Management_Console_KMC_User_Manual_Aug2019.pdf, Creating and Customizing Playlists and Players.
To learn about UIVars and how to set player variables, refer to How to use the Kaltura Player Studio's Additional parameters and plugins.
To create a chromeless player:
- Open the KMC and go to Studio.
- Select the type of player to create.
- Configure the Basics settings.
- On the Features tab, expand the Additional parameters and plugins panel.
- In the Paste your plug-in line here field, insert the following UIVars code and click go:
- (Optional) Modify the Key-value table values.
- Click Save Changes.