To learn how to create players, refer to the section Creating and Customizing Playlists and Players in the Universal Studio Information Guide
To learn about UIVars and how to set player variables, refer to How to use the Kaltura Player Studio's Additional parameters and plugins.
To create a Chromeless player
- Open the KMC and go to Studio.
- Select the type of player to create.
- Configure the Basics settings.
- On the Plugins tab, expand the UI Variables panel.
- Insert the following UIVars code and click Save Player Settings.
- (Optional) Modify the Key-value table values.
- Click Save Player Settings.