- Open the XML file and select all the text by clicking Ctrl + A then copy it by clicking Ctrl+C.
- Open Notepad ++ and paste the text from the previous step.
**You will need to the delete the first two lines in the document:
- From the top menu, open the Language sub-menu, then select XML.
- After you choose the correct language, click File, then Save As. Choose where to save the file and click Save.
- Open Excel and click on File from the ribbon bar.
- Choose Open and Browse.
- Locate the file you saved in the previous steps and choose Open.
- A now pop box is displayed. Choose As an XML table and click OK.
- Another pop up is displayed, to alert you that this source has no schema. Ignore this error and click OK.
- You should now see the Excel sheet populated with all the correct fields.