Customize your live room to comply with your company branding.
What Gets Branded?
- Course Directory - Your registered students, instructors and admins will see your customized branded portal when signing into your Virtual Classroom.
- Virtual Classroom - As your Virtual Classroom initializes, your users see your logo front and center. Within the Virtual Classroom, your logo is displayed prominently in the upper bar of the room.
- Notes - Your students can download automatically branded PDF versions of your notes.
- Emails - As you add users to your Virtual Classroom they receive branded emails inviting them to finish creating their account. Example below.
Update Your Company Branding
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of your avatar in the course directory.
- Select Branding.
- Update your company name, logo and branding colors.
- Click the Save button.
- Company name - Your company name displays in the upper bar for you and any users added to your Virtual Classroom.
- Logo - The suggested size for your company logo is 106x60 pixels. This is a 16x9 resolution and only a recommendation. Uploaded logos will be scaled to fit within predefined dimensions. Your logo will be displayed in the: Upper bar of your admin pages, course directory, on-demand courses, virtual classroom, emails, and notes.
- Upper bar color - refers to the primacy branding color of your organization. It is used everywhere from your course directory to your customized emails.
- Upper bar text color - refers to the color of the text as it displays on the upper bar.