Admins can manage your course rosters by assigning users to specific courses in the users tab or by managing course users in course settings.
- Only those with Admin roles can manage course rosters.
- Virtual classroom participants do not have to be registered to your campus as users in order to join a live session. You can always invite participants by sharing the direct URL to your virtual classroom with them.
Assign Your Students And Instructors To Courses Within Users
- Click Users in the upper bar of the Course Directory.
- Select the user you want to assign to a course.
- From the Edit User pop-up, select the checkbox corresponding the course you wan the user to access.
- Click the Save button.
Assign Students And Instructors To A Course Within Course Settings
- Select a course within your course directory.
- Within the course page, you will see 3 tabs: Course, Quizzes, Settings. Select Settings.
- Start typing the name of the user you want to add to the course in the Add Users search field.
- Select the user from the suggested matches.
- Click Save.
- Students and Instructors assigned to courses will see those courses within their course directory.
- You do not need to assign Admins to courses as Admins are able to access every course in the campus.