This session is intended for admin users and provides a walk through of the Webcast application.
Upon completion of this learning session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand how to configure the Webcast application.
- Learn how to prepare and conduct a dry test run.
- Run, publish, and manage their Webcast event.
- Learn how to monitor the Webcast announcements, polls and Q&A functions.
- Understand webcast analytics.
- Learn about the additional webcast options such as self-serve, VCI integration and Outlook/Google integration.
- Introduction to Webcasting overview, how to use and what is its purpose?
Additional Webcast Options
- Self- Serve
- VCI Integration
- Outlook/Google integration
- Learn about the different types of webcasts and integrations you can conduct.
- Application Name
- Application Logo URL
- DVR Enabled
- Transcoding Profile
- Live Broadcaster Role
- Win Producer App UI Conf ID
- Mac Producer App UI Conf ID
- Support Self-Serve
- Plater UI Conf ID
- Enable Q&A
- Enable Polls
- Show in Search
- Auto Start Event on Broadcast
- Live Scheduling enabled
- Export Resources
- Manage Resources
- Learn how to enable your Webcast application and set up your user setting preferences.
Preparing for an Event
- Best Practices
- Key participants
- Overview of the webcasting best practices and the key participants that are needed to conduct a successful event.
Creating a Webcasting event
- Projected audience
- Start &End Times
- Publishing Schedule
- Privacy settings
- Learn where and how to create a Webcast event.
Edit Webcasting event
- Live Stream Details
- Tips and tricks to enrich your Webcast by taking it a step further and conducting additional actions.
- Overview of the Webcasting application.
- See how end-users view and interact with your Webcast.
- Have your participants register for your event by learning how to configure and create a registration profile.
- Active Users Per Devices
- User Dimension
- Overview of the analytical data from your Webcast events.
|Getting Help / Questions|