This article describes how to upload and manage captions.
You can add multiple captions files to each entry. For example, you can create subtitles captions in multiple languages and label each language.
To upload captions from MediaSpace or KAF applications.
- Select a media you own or can edit.
- Access the Edit Media Page.
- Click on the Captions tab.
- Click Upload a captions file.
- Click Browse and select an SRT or DFXP caption file.
- Select the caption language.
- Enter a label to display for the file in the caption selector.
The caption selector displays caption options in the media player.
- Click Save to upload the file.
The file is added to a table on the media page's Captions tab.
To upload another file, click Upload captions file again and repeat.
After you upload captions for a video, in the caption table you can:
- Modify the caption language or label.
- Change the default caption file.
- Delete a caption file.
- Download a caption file.
Access the Edit Media Page and click on the Captions tab. The Caption table is displayed.
- In the Actions section, select the Pencil icon to edit the captions file.
- To change the language, select a new language in the Language column.
- To change the label, enter new text in the Label column.
- Click the disk icon to update the values.
Click on the check mark icon in the right column of a caption row to set it as default.
- Click on the “x” icon to delete.
- In the Confirm Remove window, click Yes to remove the caption file.
Click the Download icon. The captions file is downloaded.