This article describes how to upload and manage captions.
To upload captions
- Access the Edit Media Page.
- Click on the Captions tab.
- Click Upload a captions file.
- Click Browse and select an SRT or DFXP caption file.
- Select the caption language.
- Enter a label to display for the file in the caption selector.
The caption selector displays caption options in the media player.
- Click Save to upload the file.
The file is added to a table on the media page's Captions tab.
To upload another file, click Upload captions file again and repeat.
After you upload captions for a video, in the caption table you can:
- Modify the caption language or label.
- Change the default caption file.
- Delete a caption file.
- Download a caption file.
Access the Edit Media Page and click on the Captions tab. The Caption table is displayed.
- In the Actions section, select the Pencil icon to edit the captions file.
- To change the language, select a new language in the Language column.
- To change the label, enter new text in the Label column.
- Click the disk icon to update the values.
Click on the check mark icon in the right column of a caption row to set as default.
- Click on the “x” icon to delete.
- In the Confirm Remove window, click Yes to remove the caption file.
Click the Download icon. The captions file is downloaded.