Within the profile settings, Admins can update your avatar, display name, and password.
Access Profile Settings
- Log In to smart.newrow.com
- Click your avatar in the far right corner of the Course Directory.
- Select Profile.
Update Your Profile Picture
When you first created an account, a default profile picture was assigned to you. You can update your avatar in Profile
- Within Profile, click anywhere on your avatar to display your computer's file browser.
- Select an image.
- Click Open/Save/Ok.
Change Your Display Name
Your display name is automatically set as your first & last name as it was entered when you created your account.
- Within Profile, select the field below Display Name.
- Enter in your preferred display name.
- Click √ Save that displays inline when the field is selected.
Change Your Password
Your password must be at least 8 characters long and cannot be more than 24 characters long.
- Within Profile, click Change Password.
- Enter in your Current Password.
- Enter in your new password and confirm it.
- Click Save.