This session is intended for admins and will cover Lecture Capture Essentials and Admin settings.
Upon completion of this learning session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand best practices using the Kaltura Classroom Capture application.
- Configure your screen, audio and camera settings.
- Create an ad-hoc recording
- Edit your recording in KMS/KAF timeline.
- Create and manage a scheduled recording via KMS/KAF.
- View and control your Kaltura classroom schedule.
- Understand how to use the Monitoring Dashboard.
- How to configure Classroom Capture locally.
Classroom Application Installation
Classroom Capture Module
Creating and managing your Classroom application
Launch Your Application
Ad- Hoc Recording
Schedule Your Recoding
Create an Event
Admin Local Folders
Getting Help / Questions