This session is intended for admin and will cover what is the Kaltura Application Framework (KAF) Admin page. We will explore the configuration modules and configure our design, settings and styling of our KAF plug in.
Upon completion of this learning session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand Kaltura Application Framework (KAF) Admin page.
- Configure your KAF modules.
- Understand the different types of roles and permissions.
- Understand the purpose of the Shared Repository.
- How to enable or disable custom and editing modules.
Kaltura Application Framework Admin Page
- Introduction to KAF Admin Page.
Logging into KAF Admin Page
- How to log in to KAF Admin Page, and an overview of site homepage.
- Will learn how to enable and build custom data fields for your institutional repository.
Roles and Permissions (Hosted)
- Overview of the KAF roles and entitlements.
- Allow Unpublished published
- Allow Delete Published
- Shared Repository Category ID
- Section will cover critical editing and deleting configuration used in your CMS integration.
Player (Identifying your players)
- Player ID
- Player Edit Id
- Player Moderation Id
- Quiz player (VIEW FROM MEDIA GALLERY)
- BSE player
- Section will cover Kaltura Player within your KAF integration and go over different types of players you can use.
Browse and Embed
- Embed from Multiple Course
- BSE Player
- Enable New v3
- (FOR THE ADDITIONAL EMBED SETTING )
- Embed Settings button
- Embed setting
- Embed Size Custom
Quiz V3 – FOR QUESTIONS
- Learn how to enable the browse search and embed feature and adjust you player setting for different type of media files.
- We will cover the editing modules and decide which ones we should enable.
- Root categories
- Show External Publish
- Understand the structure of categories and enable features for your My Media repository.
- Understand the levels of collaboration.
- Content Policy
- Replace Media
- Custom Data
- Email Notification
- Will go over additional module that can enhance your KAF integration.
Getting Help / Questions