First, login to your MediaSpace or LMS (If you are using the Kaltura integration) account.
Create a New Event
- Click on "Add new" from the Kaltura menu, and select "Webcasting Event".
- Fill in the relevant information for the event.
- Click on the "Create Event" to complete the task.
How to Generate an .ics Calendar file
- Go to the Webcasting event page.
- Click on the "Add to Calendar" button.
- A .ics file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
How to Download a XML File For an External Encoder
- Go to the Webcasting event page and click on the "Edit" button.
- Go to the "Live Stream Details" tab
- Click on the "Export XLM for FMLE" button.
- A .XL file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
How to Enable the Webcasting Homepage
- Go to the MediaSpace admin page, locate the "Kwebcast" module.
- Enable the "EnableHomepagePreview ".
- Save the changes.
- To see the page, add the following "/webcasts" to your MediaSpace URL.