This practice is for administrators only.
Please make sure to install "Kaltura Classroom" application before you start.
Login to your MediaSpace/ KAF account (the environment Lecture Capture was enabled).
Create a Recording
- Launch the "Kaltura Classroom" application, if the Authentication module is enabled, you will be asked to log in.
- Make sure that you have the proper input devices set according to your needs.
- Click on the big red button to start recording.
- When done, click "Stop" to end the recording session.
Edit a Recording
- Go to your recording media page. Click on the “Actions” menu and select Edit.
- Add a "training" tag via "Details" tab.
- Change the entry’s thumbnail by grabbing a frame from the video itself.
- Add an attachment.
Configure the RecScheduling Module
- Go to the MediaSpace or Kaltura Application Framework Admin page and locate the "RecScheduling" module (login with your KMC credentials).
- Set the "enable" field to "Yes".
- Configure the selected users under "AllowedUsers". These are the users that will be allowed to schedule events.
The users will be automatically added to the 'RecordScheduleGroup' group.
- Save the changes.
- Reload your MediaSpace / LMS and confirm that the specified users can schedule events.