The session is aimed for room managers and participants. The session put a special focus on room capabilities and the interactive tools that can be used to leverage communication. We will go over the options to launch a room and learn about the participant's view vs. the manager's view.
- What is Kaltura Meeting?
- Best practices for using Live Rooms.
- How to successfully prepare, run, and manage a live room?
- Get to know all of the interactive and collaborative tools.
- Learn how to moderate participants.
- Kaltura Meeting / Virtual Classroom quick review
- Connecting Successfully
- Setting Up Room Mode
- Closing Room + locking the door
- Learn the differences in the room view and capabilities within the room.
- Manage your Participants! Invite your participants and manage participant's permissions.
- Learn how to invite participants via a link.
- Understand how to give specific permissions to your participants and how to set the room default permissions.
- Get ready! Set the room, upload files, and manage your playlist.
- Understand the different room modes and use cases.
- Learn how to prepare your files and upload them prior to the session.
- Learn how to utilize the live room playlist.
- Make your session interactive! Learn how to use the room tools.
- Get an overview of the room’s interactive tools: YouTube, Whiteboard, Desktop Sharing, Video Library, and Recording.
- Review the tool's capabilities, best practice, and tips.
- Learn how to Breakout your session into smaller discussion groups
- Make your participants engaged, initiate a quiz!
- Learn how to create quizzes and review quizzes results.
- Tips and tricks! More features, viewing options, and tips!
- Review the browser focus feature to track your participant's attention.
- Learn how to change the room view.
- Learn about notes, room different chats, and chat settings.
Getting Help / Questions