This session is intended for admin users and will provide an introduction of the Kaltura Management Console (KMC) as well as, cover the step by step on how to upload, manage, and edit content.
Upon completion of this learning session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand Kaltura Management Console (KMC).
- Understand and manage the three main sections Content, Studio and Analytics.
- How to manage and understand the entry's life cycle.
- Understand roles and user management.
- Create and edit a new player.
- How to view, filter, and understand analytics.
Kaltura Management Console
Introduction to KMC
Overview of users, roles, and permissions.
Understand and establish your system preferences.
Entries menu (Life cycle)
Learn about the Content section and its functions. Learn best practices with filtering, sharing & embedding, metadata, custom data, and tags to help with content management.
Content Tool Bar
Learn tips and tricks to moderate and manage media. Discuss its role and the importance of creating categories for management.
Edit/create a player
Understand the studio page, how to create a custom player.
Review what analytics reports we can generate. See how to analyze, view, and filter our data.
Getting Help / Questions