This session is intended for admin and end users and will cover the Kaltura Application Framework (KAF) plug-in and explore the user capabilities on how to upload, manage, and edit content
Upon completion of this learning session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand Kaltura Application Framework (KAF).
- Create Media using the Kaltura Capture Suite.
- How to use, manage and organize your My Media repository.
- How to upload, delete, edit and publish media.
- How to create an Interactive Video Quiz.
- Understand Media Gallery.
- How to view, filter and understand gallery analytics.
- Learn how to embed content in a group.
- Media upload
- Express capture
- Interactive video
- Kaltura capture
- Video Quiz
- Learn the workflow process on how to ingest content to your LMS. In addition, we will go in dept on the many different type of media creation and decipher which solution fits your use case the most.
- Captions & Enrich
- Add to Playlist
- Make content accessible and learn further actions we can take with our media files.
- Replace media
- Learn tips and tricks to enrich your content by taking it a step further and conducting additional actions.
- Overview on how to edit your media content.
- Overview of the publish media privacy settings and its capabilities.
Media Gallery (Course)
- Channel Playlist
- Section will cover how to add content to your course, manage, create playlist and import media.
- Workflow of how to embed content within a group.
- Will discuss what is a shared repository and how it can be used in your organization.
Interactive Video Quiz (IVQ)
- How to create
- Set up your IVQ
- Different question types
- IVQ analytics
- Grade Center
- Learn how to create video quizzes. Understand the different question types and analyze analytic data.
Getting Help / Questions