- Log in to Blackboard Ultra and go to the My Media Tool.
- Create a Video Quiz (VQ) using the Kaltura Video Tools Editor. See the Kaltura Video Quiz Guide for Creating Quizzes for information about creating a quiz.
- When your quiz is finalized, go to the Course Content, and click the ‘+’ sign.
- Choose the Content Market.
- Locate the Kaltura Video Quiz Tool. (The name may vary depending on the administrator's setup.)
- Filter the content of My-Media by selecting to filter by ‘Quiz’.
- Click ‘Embed’ to select your quiz. The quiz will display on the course page.
- Click on the 3 dots (Actions menu) to edit the new placement and Save.
When editing, you can edit the Name, Maximum points and Due date.
- Save your changes.
Additional information about Kaltura Interactive Video Quizzes may be found here.