This article describes how to collaboratively annotate your shared files with other moderators during your live session.
Turn on/off Annotations
- Play a file.
- Click the pencil icon in the bottom right of the content to enable annotations.
Each participant has their own laser pointer identified by their first name to help you identify who is using the laser pointer.
To Free Draw
- Select the Pencil icon.
- Click & drag your cursor to draw.
Use a touch screen device or USB trackpad to more accurately write equations, music, and more.
- Select the Highlighter icon.
- Click & drag your cursor to highlight text on the whiteboard or slide.
- Select the Text icon.
- Click the whiteboard where you want your text box to be.
- Enter in your text.
- Click outside of the text box to post it.
To Draw Shapes
- Select the Square icon.
- Click the selected Square icon to display a menu of shapes: Circle, Right Triangle, Equilateral Triangle, Square, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Polygon, Line, Single Headed Arrow, Double Headed Arrow.
- Click and drag your cursor to draw the shape
Undo or Redo
- Click the Undo or Redo arrows to undo or redo previous marks.
- Undo and Redo applies to up to the last 10 edits committed by you - not by others. Meaning, you cannot undo edits or actions by other participants.
- Undo and Redo apply to the current session only. You cannot undo or redo marks from previous sessions.