Deploying the Kaltura Personal Capture Application
Kaltura Personal Capture supports software management systems that help administrators manage large groups of Windows-based computer systems such as SCCM. Admins can easily deploy Kaltura Personal Capture across the organization as part of system images and configure the application once.
See the following URL to view the command line options for deploying Kaltura Capture for your organization:
Available Kaltura Specific Properties
- - location of the recording files. There is a default location and there is no need to set this property. If changed from default, the folder must be available to with read and write permissions to all users.
- - Location of the log files. There is a default location and there is no need set this property.
- – Default -Kaltura requests that you do not modify this property.
- - 1 yes 0 no, The default is set to yes.
- -1 yes 0 no. The default is set to yes.
The following example shows how to install with a UI prompt and save the installation logs into example.log:
The following example shows how to install the without UI prompt (You will need elevated administator rights):