Publishers Bandwidth and Storage
The Publishers Bandwidth and Storage dashboard includes usage reports on bandwidth, storage and transcoding consumption over time, in addition to accumulative bandwidth and storage. This dashboard contains two sections:
The dashboard can be used to explore usage in different time periods and even compare between different periods. To learn more see Working with the Usage Dashboard.
To explore usage trends over time, use the graph to review key metrics. Use the tabs at the top of the graph to see the different metrics:
- Bandwidth Consumption - The amount of consumed bandwidth in total and during each month/day
- Average Storage - The average storage consumed in total and during each month/day
- Peak Storage - The highest storage capacity point over the entire period and for each month/day
- Added Storage - The storage added in total and during each month/day
- Deleted Storage - The storage deleted in total and during each month/day
- Bandwidth and Storage Consumption - The sum of storage and bandwidth consumed in total and during each month/day
- Transcoding Consumption - The amount of transcoding processing consumed in total and during each month/day
You can view the data for each metric in daily or monthly granularity. Hover over any point in the graph to see the detailed data. You can also click View Details to see the complete detailed data for the time period.
To change the time period use the date picker at the top of the dashboard. You can also compare data from different time periods. For more information, see Working with the Usage Dashboard.
This section provides the total storage accumulated and the total bandwidth and storage accumulated for the account, over the selected time frame.