This session is intended for admins and will guide you through Kaltura’s Captions & Enrichment Services as well as the accessibility features.
- Understand how to configure your Kaltura REACH module settings.
- How to easily manage, control and track your captioning & enrichment services across all applications.
- Customize and automate processes including ordering rules, moderation flows, and granular permissions across services and departments.
- Manage, track, and analyze usage and spend from a centralized dashboard, and use the reports to refine and optimize.
- See how you can increase accessibility, discoverability, and compliance to make your videos more searchable, powerful, and effective.
Introduction to Kaltura’s Captions & Enrichment Services including transcription, translation, and closed captioning capabilities.
Explore the applications accessibility & discovery capabilities
Captions & Enrich
Service Ordering rules per channel
Set a custom service rule for your Mediaspace channel or the course Media Galley on your LMS.
Explore the admin page settings
KMC (for admins)
Getting Help / Questions