This article provides an updated report of accessibility changes and enhancements for the Kaltura applications. Links to the relevant version release notes are included.
July 5, 2020 Update
KMS Version 5.99.102 - July 5, 2020
|PSVAMB-14614||[Accessibility] Added contrast to the missing Home Playlists text.||KMS|
June 19, 2020 Update
KMS Version 5.99.85 - June 21, 2020
|KMS-20846||[Accessibility] The new Webcast color contrast is now accessible.||KMS/KAF|
|KMS-20595||[Accessibility] The Edit Entry page - timeline chapters are now keyboard accessible.||KMS/KAF|
|KMS-20597||[Accessibility] The Edit Entry page - timeline elements no longer tab to hidden elements.||KMS/KAF|
|SUP-21196||[Accessibility] Added Aria labels to all form fields in the Event Registration page.||KMS|
|SUP-21841||[Accessibility] Removed the arialabbeledby for the "HeaderAccordion" in the home page carousel.||KMS|
|SUP-22252||[Accessibility] Removed the focus from non-interactive elements in the search results page.||KMS/KAF|
KMS Version 5.99.68 - June 2, 2020
|REACH2-851||[Accessibility] Contrast of the 'Order screen' text was corrected.||KMS/KAF|
Editor Version 2.29.13 - 2 June, 2020
- Made sure that tab ordering is working correctly.
- Audio selection is now reachable by keyboard navigation.
- Added the correct contrast for the Save button
- The 'Jump to time" is now reachable by keyboard navigation.
- Changed the default color to 008297 to match the contrast for the entire editor.
- The Zoom buttons are now reachable by keyboard navigation.
For previous updates, please find relevant application release notes: