The following links are to the KMS Management Console and KAF Admin page configuration modules. The parameters for each module are described within.
Not all modules are displayed for each Kaltura MediaSpace instance or KAF applcation instance. Contact your Kaltura representative for more information about enabling modules.
Create a snapshot of the current site configuration (all modules) as a 'Last Good Configuration'. This snapshot can be later used in case a configuration restore is needed.
We recommend setting the backup snapshot after the initial setup is completed.
Save Backup - Creates the snapshot. Once saved, a message will show with the date: "Last configuration save date: 2018-02-07 17:30:46"
Restore Last Backup Configuration - Click here to restore to the last configured snapshot.
- Global Modules: KMS Management Console/KAF Admin
- Configuration Management: Modules - KMS Management Console/KAF Admin
- Configuration Management: Category Modules KMS Management Console/KAF Admin
- Configuration Management: Channel Modules KMS Management Console/KAF Admin
- Custom/Core Modules/KMS/KAF
- Custom/Core Modules/KAF
- Modules: entryTypes - KMS Management Console/KAF Admin
- Custom Federated Search Modules for Kaltura MediaSpace and KAF Based Applications