The followng links are to the KMS Management Console and KAF Admin page configuration modules. The parameters for each module are described within.
Note: Not all modules are displayed for each KalturaMediaSpace instance or KAF applcation instance. Contact your Kaltura representative for more infromation about enabling modules.
[collapsed title="Server Tools"]
Create a snapshot of the current site configuration (all modules) as a 'Last Good Configuration'. This snapshot can be later used in case a configuration restore is needed.
We recommend setting the backup snapshot after the initial setup is completed.
Save Backup - Creates the snapshot. Once saved, a message will show with the date: "Last configuration save date: 2018-02-07 17:30:46"
Restore Last Backup Configuration - Click here to restore to the last configured snapshot.
- Global Modules: KMS Management Console/KAF Admin
- Configuration Management: Modules - KMS Management Console/KAF Admin
- Configuration Management: Category Modules KMS Management Console/KAF Admin
- Configuration Management: Channel Modules KMS Management Console/KAF Admin
- Custom/Core Modules/KMS
- Custom/Core Modules/KAF
- Modules: entryTypes - KMS Management Console/KAF Admin
- Custom Federated Search Modules for Kaltura MediaSpace and KAF based Applications