To start a Kaltura Session
- Go to: http://www.kaltura.com/api_v3/testme
- Select Session from the Select Service drop-down list.
- Select Start from the Select action drop-down list.
Log in the KMC and retrieve the Partner ID and Administrator Secret.
To retrieve information from the KMC
- Click the Settings button and then Integration settings.
- Save the following information:(actual information is blurred intentionally)
- Partner ID.
- Administrator Secret.
*The numbers and letters are different for each Partner.*
- Return to the TestMe Console and paste the Partner ID and Administrator Secret information, and change the type field from USER to ADMIN.
- Click Send.
The output results should contain the KS, a Kaltura Session key.
- Copy the KS string and put it in the Kaltura API session (string) field.
That's it! Your API console is ready to make new API calls now.