If you are logged in to your media library or LMS, yet you are being prompted to access your virtual room session as a “guest”, you may need to enable third party cookies on your web browser.
Specifically, for Google Chrome "incognito" mode (chrome version 83 and above), and for Safari on Mac, 3rd party cookies are blocked by default. You will need to enable the feature manually, to allow your credentials to be passed from your hosting LMS or media library to the virtual room.
To unblock 3rd party cookies on google chrome web browser
- After the following banner or a similar access restricted banner is displayed.
- Look for the eye icon to the right of your browser’s address bar.
- Click the eye icon to get the following pop-up.
- Click the “Site not working?” link to get to the 3rd party cookies enablement menu.
- Click “Allow cookies”.
- The browser should then refresh automatically and let you in to your virtual room session.
To unblock 3rd party cookies on Safari web browser
- In case you see the following banner or a similar access restricted banner
- Open Safari Preferences menu
- Choose the “Privacy settings” tab
- Uncheck the “Prevent cross-site tracking” option
- Close the Preferences window and refresh the page on your browser to enter your virtual room session.