This article describes how to customize your course image, name, and quick summary. You must have an Admin role to change your course name, image, and summary.
Access Course Settings
- Select a course in the Course Directory,
- Click the Settings tab.
Change Course Image
- In Course Settings, click the default Course Image.
- From your file browser, choose the image you want to represent your course.
- Click the Save button to update the image.
Update Course Name
- In Course Settings, enter the new name in the Course Name field.
- Click the Save button,
- Click the green drop down arrow in the Plan field.
- Select your plan.
Enter Course Summary
The Course Summary appears only in the Course Directory.
- In Course Settings, enter the summary in the Course Summary field.
- Click the Save button.
You can add users to your course that have previously been invited to your Live Room.
- Search for a person's name.
- Click on that person to add them to the course.