To configure header authentication through the MediaSpace SSO gateway
- On the Configuration Management panel of the Kaltura MediaSpace Administration Area, open the Auth tab.
After you complete and verify the following steps, click Save.
- Under authNAdapter, select Header AuthN.
- Select your preferences for the common login options.
- Under refreshDetailsOnLogin, select your preference.
This option affects the updating of the user’s first name, last name, and email address (when provided) from your authentication system upon every login.
- Under headerAuth, enter values for:
- headerName – the name of the request header that contains the user ID (the value of the request header would be the user ID).
- logoutUrl – where to send the user after logout.