For setup information and guides, please see the following links:
- Kaltura Video Building Block 5 for Blackboard Learn 9.x Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Kaltura Video Building Block 5 for Blackboard Learn 9.x User Manual
- Blackboard's SaaS version Official Release Dates.
- Release Notes for Learn Self- and Managed-Hosting
- Kaltura's Latest Building Block Installation file.
Version 5.1.69 and 18.104.22.168 (SaaS)
Version Update 15-Sep-2018: Due to an issue found with the copy course support for embedded content, this version has been put on hold. We will be releasing a new version in the next few weeks, in the meantime, we suggest using the previous version, or wait with any upgrades. If you experience any issues or would like to get updates, please contact Kaltura Customer Care and reference the following Ticket ID: SUP-14999.
These release notes pertain to the Kaltura Video Building Block 5 for Blackboard Learn 9.x, released August 5, 2018, build 5.1.69, minimum KAF version 5.75.19, supporting the Blackboard self-hosted and managed-hosting.
The Kaltura Video Building Block supports the following service packs:
- Blackboard Learn self-hosted and managed-hosting (v5.1.69) - Q2 2017 release, release Q4 2017, and Q2 2018 release.
- Blackboard Learn SaaS in the classic Learn experience (v22.214.171.124).
Enhanced security for embedded content when using the '/webapps/osv-kaltura' links.
Resolved the issues where administrator loses all permissions to publish content due to special course names.