Adding an Attachment to a Video
You can attach files to your media. Media viewers may download the file before, during or after viewing the media.
To add an attachment to a media entry
- Select My Media and then click the Edit icon next to the entry you want to trim.
- Select the Attachment tab.
- Click Upload file. The Upload window is displayed.
- Provide descriptive information about the attachment (optional) and click Select File.
- Select a file to attach and click Open.
The file is saved as attachment to your media file.
Use the editing options /icons in the Actions column to change (Pencil icon) the title or description of the attachment file, delete (X icon) or download (Download icon) the attachment file.