This article describes how to add attachments to media in Kaltura Mediaspace and KAF applications.
You can attach files to your media. Media viewers may download the file before, during, or after viewing the media.
- Access the Edit Media Page.
- Click on the Attachments tab.
- Click Upload file. The Upload window is displayed.
- Provide descriptive information about the attachment (optional) and click Select File.
- Select a file to attach and click Open.
The file is saved as attachment to your media file.
- Use the editing options/icons in the Actions column to change (pencil icon) the title or description of the attachment file, delete (X icon) or download (Download icon) the attachment file.